Every season, there are new fashion trends that start to go viral. This fall, western style clothing is in vogue and it doesn’t look like it’s going anywhere soon. So, if you want to be one of the first to jump on the cowboy-inspired bandwagon and get the latest western wear for yourself or your business, then this guide has everything you need to know about cowboy fashion this fall and winter. From favorite brands to key pieces of Western wear, you’ll have everything you need to create a unique cowboy style that’s all your own.
The White Hat
If you're feeling like the fun and sun are over for the season, it might be time to bring a little cowboy swagger back into your closet. You'll find everything from hats and shoes to denim jackets and belts that are ready to take on the colder weather. Show your plaid-loving side with new patterns and prints, or keep it simple with classic jean cutoffs paired with a basic button-down shirt.
- Break out the chaps. No matter what the temperature, it's boots time for this style trend with this pair by L.L
- Channel the sexy cowgirl vibe with fringe-trimmed roper boots from Shoes of Prey
- The best cowboy boot is one that fits your needs - rideable or not. Give your feet some breathing room with these versatile brown suede and leather boots by Frye
- If you're looking to make a statement, then you might want to consider these sky high ostrich leg cowboy boots from Vince Camuto.
- These thigh high button-down vegan leather boots are just perfect for those cooler fall days when you need a little more coverage but still want to stay true to the western theme.
- Of course we can't forget about the hat! You'll be breaking hearts in this faux fur trimmed felt hat by Topshop
Do you love the thrill of the west? Do you wish that time stood still for a day and you could be lost in the prairie, tending to your cattle and getting up close and personal with nature? Well, this fall is the perfect time to feel like one of those timeless cowboys. Dress up in the latest fashion-forward westernwear pieces from JCPenney’s Wrangler® collection—a new collaboration between our store and iconic brand Wrangler. For example, try on an embroidered denim shirt or an oversized blazer paired with jeans or a pencil skirt for your next business meeting. Dress it down with cowboy boots or booties, then add sunnies (or safety glasses) to complete the look!
Western-inspired boots and cowboy hats are some of the easiest ways to incorporate the look into your outfit, but this season it is all about accessorizing. Stock up on these wardrobe essentials:
- Sleek Stetson hat
- Moleskin belt with embossed Conchos (just in case you need a little help breaking in those new leather boots)
- Wool felt vest with leather accents -Embroidered denim jacket
- Peep toe booties or chunky heeled ankle boots
The Wild, Wild West (Flannel)
Western clothes have seen a resurgence in recent years and for good reason: They are perfect for the autumn weather. Flannel shirts, jackets, skirts, and jeans are all common sights during this time of year because they keep you warm and look great layered on top of one another.
Some would say it's not a real cowboy outfit without a little leather, and these six choices are perfect for that traditional style. As for more fashion-forward pieces, you can't go wrong with any of these western-inspired pieces.
Though you may not want to be carrying a heavy bag all day, purses and handbags are among the most important items you'll carry during your days at work. Bags can be your go-to item for personalizing any outfit, and they're always there to show off your personality.
Get the latest & hottest Western Styles from here.